Work with Ali 1-on-1
Ali offers two types of help that you can take advantage of to help you in your real estate investing career.
Free turnkey mentoring is available for anyone interested in pursuing the turnkey rental property investing strategy. If you’re interested in purchasing a turnkey rental property, please reach out to us on our Contact Page.
Real Estate Coaching:
In addition to turnkey mentoring, Ali is now offering formal real estate coaching. The coaching can help you with turnkeys and the turnkey buying process, but it can also be more broad to your general real estate investing journey.
Real Estate Investing Coaching Program
Check out this information on how the coaching program works to see if it might be a fit for you:
What she can help with:
- General real estate investing coaching–helping with your mindset, figuring out your plans/path, clarifying goals, etc. Like creating your business plan for investing.
- Accountability partner!
- Anything turnkey related–get coaching through everything from selecting properties and providers, learning what to look for, guidance through the buying process, etc.
What she can’t help with:
- Technical or process information on how to do strategies she doesn’t have experience with (flipping, wholesaling, syndications, etc.) She can, however, still mentor someone doing these strategies from a broader picture perspective.
How it works and what you get:
- Can can help you overcome a current REI hurdle, consult on your strategy or REI path, answer questions, offer referrals and recommendations for resources.
- Session done over phone
- Twice a month meetings on Zoom (1hr each) (phone is okay if preferred)
- $250/hour ($500 per month)
- 3-month commitment
- You’ll have access to Ali all month, not just during meetings. You’ll have her email address but also her phone number (which she almost never gives out) so you can text her too.
- You’ll have access to all of the resources she has, including: her paid resources at no cost (except for the new book), all professional connections she has (financing, accounting, entity specialists, whatever you need). Essentially, you’ll have free access to her real estate and professional world.
Before Ali accepts any payment for sessions, she will connect with you to find out more about what you’re looking for help with. That way she can gauge if she believes she’ll be able to help. If she doesn’t think she is the right support, she’ll let you know. So there’s no commitment in reaching out!