NOT YOUR HOW-TO GUIDE TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING
Life Lessons on Hacking Your Mind Before You Hack Your Wallet
It’s been a long time coming, but the wait is finally over! NOT Your How-To Guide to Real Estate Investing: Life Lessons for Hacking Your Mind Before You Hack Your Wallet is the prerequisite to any how-to guide. It’s all about mindset. If you don’t have the right mindset, there’s not a how-to guide in the world that will help you. And yet, real estate investing books jump right into telling you how to do each strategy. But they leave the most important part out– should you even be doing that strategy? How do you know what you should be doing as a real estate investor?
You can use these easy-to-understand concepts to set yourself up to not only becoming a successful real estate investor, but you can use the ideas to better your life as a whole.
WHAT’S IN THE BOOK?
NOT Your How-To Guide to Real Estate Investing…
- Explains how real estate investing is such a unique and creative industry that is open to anyone
- Challenges traditional beliefs that real estate investing can only be done with intensive work, effort, and a lot of headache
- Gives you alternatives to succeeding without “finding motivated sellers, negotiating deals, rehabbing, finding tenants, and being a landlord.”
- Debunks the biggest myths about real estate investing that have been getting people in trouble for decades
- Explains the easiest way to get started as a new investor and how to ensure you become more
- Interviews successful real estate investors to give you an up-close insider’s view into what goes into their strategy to make them successful