We’re back in the city of brotherly love! Who’s ready for a little cheese steak and cash flow? We are! The market here is on an upswing – but there’s still room to get in while the going’s hot. There are tons of job opportunities. Colleges. Employers. Ready renters.
Beyond the basic tourist trappings, Philadelphia has a lot to offer the savvy investor. Simply put, Philly is opportunity for an investor who wants a hot deal at a hot price. Check out the latest deal we found and add it to your portfolio!
Single Family Home
Built In: 1920 (available for CASH PURCHASE ONLY on a “buy-then-renovate” model)*
Purchase price: $88,000 (not a foreclosure, normal sale)
Property info: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,092 square feet, 2 stories
Monthly rent collected: $950
Monthly expenses (conservatively estimated)
Property taxes: $67
Property management fees: $76
Vacancy (7%): $67
Repairs (5%): $48
Total Monthly Expenses- $322
Net Income = Income – Expenses = $629
Cap Rate =8.57%
Cash-on-cash return =
Depends on your leveraging
- Appraisal Guarantee: Renovated property guaranteed by Seller to appraise for more than you paid (or seller will buy it back)
- 12 Months Rental Guarantee: Property manager will pay you the full gross monthly rent in the event that any of your tenants default during your first year of ownership
- 6 Months Maintenance Guarantee: Property manager will cover all labor and materials for any maintenance required during your first year of ownership
- 15-Year Roof Warranty: All properties come with a 15-year roof warranty
* Philadelphia properties are available for CASH PURCHASE ONLY on a “buy-then-renovate” model. These are properties in high-demand Philly areas. You will get a professionally renovated property, then have the new appraised value be more than your total out of pocket expenses.
Note: The total (already discounted) price shown for all Philadelphia properties includes the price of the distressed property PLUS the full renovation cost.
If you are interested in this amazing property – or seeing others like it, just contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll get right back to you!